Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Why not? Here's my top projects for 2013!

I'm so inspired by everyone's 2013 project reviews that I thought I'd join the trend!
2013 was full of changes and blessings!
Scrappy-wise I was honored to create for ScrapThat!, Stuck on U Sketches, C'est Magnifique,Scrapping Everyday Miracles and thrilled to be the Design Team Leader for Something Tattered Stamps and several Guest DT/spotlights. In 2014 I am excited to start on the Berry71 Bleau and one not-yet-announced team :)
It's funny that sometimes the ones that mean the most are the ones that are not the most "popular" and the ones we don't like so much are "hits",lol.

So here goes in no particular order:


Thanks for peeking and have a wonderful 2014!

9 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Ugh, Safari just kicked me off and I lost my very long comment! These are some of my very faves! Truly you have kicked it a notch or two this year! That last one has over 800 hits at sb.com ... very popular! HNY! I do know all your scrappy secrets, right?

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such gorgeous pages, Tracey!! I can see why they are your favorites. I'm a huge fan of your amazing work!! Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Di Garling said...

These are MAGNIFICENT Tracey, so much beauty & I always love pages with lots of great texture too. Love them all. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Di xo

Lizzyc said...

Oh how beautiful these are.. wonderfully created, lovely photos.. love them all..thanks for sharing..

Wilma Voermans said...

Beautiful! What I like most on your pages is the way you really fit your pictures into the page. And the movement on most of your pages.Love it!

Words and Pictures said...

Such fabulous creations - wow!
Alison x

Ganna Gruden said...

So beautiful layouts! I love all of them) So cute, a lot of details, and a lot of inspiration for me))
Happy New Year!

Vicky Alberto said...

such talent!

Unknown said...

They're all gorgeous but since I love butterflies so much I pick the layout full of them as my fave!! All are beautifully detailed!!